Each basic groom comes with a bath (various shampoos available including medicated and hypoallergenic) for optimal haircut quality.
Pet-safe cologne, nail clipping, ear cleaning and plucking, and external anal gland expression are also included.
We also offer nail grinding, teeth brushing, and deshedding that can be added to your groom. Pictures taken at request.
We ask for updated rabies paperwork and home address for our database. These are required by the Departement of Agriculture. When bringing your pet to our shop, we do ask that they are leashed, carried, or kenneled until they are securely in the vehicle or safely in the building.
Notice to Our Customers
Due to the time and care it takes to safely preform certain grooming operations, we do charge additionally for the following:
• Dematting: If your dog is matted, there may be a dematting fee: pricing varies with severity
• Deshedding: If your dog's shedding interferes with the quality of the haircut, there may be a deshedding/brush out fee. Alternatively, you may choose to get deshedding with a bath for reduction at home: pricing varies with severity
• Clean Feet aka Poodle Feet is the process of shaving the toes as seen on poodles: $12
• No Show Fee ($25): Applied to the next service after a confirmed appointment is missed
• Same Day Cancellation ($15): Applied to the next service when a confirmed appointment is cancelled on the same day
• Late Fee ($5/15 min): For every 15 minutes late to an appointment, $5 will be charged to the appointment. For example, if you are 30 minutes late, then you will receive a $10 charge.
• Day Stay Fee ($12): Due to limited space, we are unable to keep dogs for long periods of time upon
completion. If it takes more than 2 hours after we make contact with you for you to pick up your dog, a $12 day stay fee will be charged to the appointment.
We accept cash and check for your given price. There is a 3.95% processing charge when paying with a credit/debit card.